RE/MAX Northland TEAM
Jared Lundgren Broker/Owner
RE/MAX Northland TEAM
Jared Lundgren Broker/Owner
20 2nd St. NE
Aitkin, MN 56431
"I have been a real estate investor for more than 10 years. It's not a job, it's a passion and a privilege."
- RE/MAX Northland Broker/Owner, Jared Lundgren
Here at RE/MAX Northland we work as a TEAM. Whether you are buying or selling, we would love to help make your real estate dreams come true. We know life gets busy so let us do the work for you. When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of buying or selling a home, you can trust we'll work together to ensure that you get the best service possible - from search, all the way through the closing transition.
Check out the current homes listed FOR SALE by RE/MAX Northland and view homes we've recently SOLD!
MORE about the RE/MAX Northland team of professionals who make it all possible ...
In addition to the traditional RE/MAX Advantage, we are currently offering commission rates as low as 5% as well as professional photography and drone videography!
1. The RE/MAX Advantage - We are proud to be a part of the RE/MAX team. According to the 2017 REAL Trends 500 survey, RE/MAX is the #1 name in real estate. RE/MAX associates included in the survey on average outsold competing agents with a ratio of more than two to one.
2. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close. Our team has years of experience living and serving in these communities and have the connections necessary to market and sell your home. In addition, we will complete a thorough market analysis to ensure that you get top dollar for your property.
3. Internet Advertising and Email/Social Media Campaigns - Most home buyers start their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Google, Bing and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home. It's important to "work the network." We have thousands of contacts that we have worked with over the years. We can work together to identify the right people to target your home and get in touch with them by email, Facebook, and other social media networks drive excitement and interest. Here are only a few examples:
4. Weekly Reporting
5. Negotiating Deals with a Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home - and you won't have to worry about a thing. Our team is lead by Broker/owner Jared Lundgren who has 30 years of business and negotiating experience. Every little detail will be handled with care and constant communication - we will ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to serving you!
To find out more about selling your home, click here to contact us.
We specialize in lake & log home properties in Aitkin, McGregor, Brainerd and their surrounding lake communities.
Let us give you a tour of the many beautiful properties, cabins and lake homes that Minnesota has to offer!
We take great pride in offering Professional Photography and/or videography options with the opportunity to list our home:
Check out the amazing AERIAL FOOTAGE on some of our FEATURED Listings!
""I wasn't really looking for a realtor yet because we were just starting to think about buying a cabin but Kim contacted me and was not pushy at all. She would check in with me every once in awhile and when I found a place on Zillow that I wanted to look at I called her and she showed it to me. We recently closed on the property and are very happy with the whole process and Kims service." 4/17/2018"
"Great buying experience! Realtor Jared Lundgren was friendly, professional and knowledgable. He served as a dual agent on our transaction and he fairly represented both parties. Jared receives the highest recommendation I can offer. If you are fortunate enough to work with him on the next purchase or sale of your home/property, you will be very satisfied. Outstanding service by the entire team!"
-Bobbie J. Danielson, Client
"Found the house that wasn't on the market and worked with me on a complicated buy. He is the guy to use in this area as the level of professionalism in "2nd home" areas can be pretty low. He brings a ton of big city experience to a market that is full of agencies that are far from his level of service."
"Jared was very knowledgeable and prompt and friendly. He made buying a home easy. He found the home we were looking at our price. I would highly recommend Jared and Remax Northland to anyone looking to buy or sell any real estate."
"We are very pleased with the results of our sale. Jared knows the real estate business well and the area. He and his co-workers were very expedient in giving us the results of our showings. We appreciate their efforts."
"Jared assisted in the sale and the purchase of our homes. He did an excellent job and refused to give up when parts of the deal became challenging. We will be using him again and highly recommend Jared to anyone looking to buy or sell property!"
"We highly recommend Jared Lundgren. He was so helpful in our search for a lake home. He was so patient in our search and his knowledge made our experience so enjoyable. We are so thankful for his help in purchasing our new lake home."
"I can highly recommend Jared for a realtor without any hesitation. He was very patient with us and gave us some great advice which was in our best interest, but maybe not his. He was available in the evenings and was always cheerful and willing to help us. I feel fortunate that we worked with him. We did not buy a Lake home, but if we had and I would still have given him a five star review."
"Mary and I just want to thank you again for all of the help finding the right cabin. I know we were very picky trying to find the right one. Your knowledge of the area really helped us lock in about 3-4 lakes. Also, thanks for the gift of knifes, we plan on leaving them at the cabin and will think of you each time we use them. Like Mary said we would like to take you and your wife out next spring. Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving. Thanks again! Oct 2017"
- Paul & Mary, Client