What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The RE/MAX Advantage - We are proud to be a part of the RE/MAX team. According to the 2017 REAL Trends 500 survey, RE/MAX is the #1 name in real estate. RE/MAX associates included in the survey on average outsold competing agents with a ratio of more than two to one.
2. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close. Our team has years of experience living and serving in these communities and have the connections necessary to market and sell your home. In addition, we will complete a thorough market analysis to ensure that you get top dollar for your property.
3. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers start their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Google, Bing and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
4. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We have thousands of contacts that we have worked with over the years. We can work together to identify the right people to target your home and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
5. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home - and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here