What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Having a partner to help negotiate the complexities of selling your home is a MUST!
RE/MAX Northland would like to be your partner, here's how we can help:
Our dedication, experience and strong communication skills will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The RE/MAX BIG NAME Advantage - We are proud to be a part of the world wide RE/MAX team. in 2017, the REAL Trends 500 survey reported RE/MAX as the #1 name in real estate. Surveyed RE/MAX associates outsold other agents more than 2 to 1.
2. The Small Town Advantage - Our team has several years of experience living and serving Aitkin and the local communities. Over the years, we have built strong relationships with the essential connections necessary to market and sell your home. In addition to our knowledge and connections, to ensure you get top dollar for your home, we take time to complete an in-home, thorough market analysis for each and every home listed with RE/MAX Northland.
3. Internet Advertising Most home buyers start their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on MLS, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Google, Bing and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home. Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
4. Email/Social Media Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We have thousands of contacts that we have worked with over the years. We can work together to identify the right people to target your home and get in touch with them by email, Facebook, and other social media networks drive excitement and interest.
5. Negotiating Deals with a Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home - and you won't have to worry about a thing. Our team is lead by Broker/owner Jared Lundgren who has 30 years of business and negotiating experience. Every little detail will be handled with care and constant communication - we will ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to serving you!
To find out more about selling your home, click here to contact us.
RE/MAX Northland is here to help!