Selling a home for top dollar doesn't have to cost top dollar.
Trending Home News shares six quick, budget-minded projects help draw buyers in - boost your home’s curb appeal.
Each project may not even take you a weekend worth of time, but starting early gives you time to prepare for a top dollar sale!
1. Pressure-wash the siding - cost: approx $80/day
2. Primp the porch - cost: approx $50
3. Clean exterior windows - cost: approx $15
4. Repaint the front door - cost: approx $35
5. Update house numbers - cost: approx $30
6. Clean or replace porch lights - cost: approx $50
Read full article.